“The biggest risk is not taking any risk... In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.”
We focus on developing Strategy that addresses needs of your customers and shareholders by avoiding risk and enhancing the chances of success. Basically, we work on four different strategies and they include Corporate Strategy, Business Strategy, and Operational Strategy. The strategy development is a collaborative approach with all stakeholders. The process we use is as follows:
Well defined strategy is stepping stone for success, but strategy will not assure business success. The business may have to address Tactical Challenges such as Integrating planning and which includes demand planning, procurement planning and distribution planning. This is a very critical step to minimise your inventory, maximise your profitability by mitigating inventory carrying costs. Apart from above, we need apt IT Solutions and infrastructure. We can provide solutions in these areas.
Last leg of improving business overall efficiency is fine tuning Operational Excellence. We follow a unique methodology of developing gap analysis using techniques such as rapid improvement workshops, structured interviews, data collection and analysis, business process mapping etc. The outcome is to identify process inefficiencies and align the processes with business core objectives. We can also undertake Resources audit in this segment if it is required. Resources audit objective is to assess whether Organisational Resources such as people, technology and Cash Flows are optimal to achieve desired outcomes.
1. Developing Agile Supply Chain (totally customised);
2. Business Process Mapping;
3. Business Process and Supply Chain Audits;
4. Developing Gap Analysis;
5. Distribution Networks Optimisation;
6. Vendor Managed Inventory;
7. Inventory Financing;
9. JIT (just in Time);
10. Outsourcing Non-core activities;
11. Establishing End to End Supply Chain visibility;
12. Customising Solutions to the business needs.
1. Supply Chain Consultant;
2. Project Management;
3. Supply Chain Retainer;
4. Logistics and Supply Chain Advisor;
5. Logistics and Supply Chain Coach;
6. Subject Matter Expert;
7. Human Resources Recruitment;
8. Act as 4PL managing 3PL performance;
9. KPIs Development and Analysis and Reporting;
10. Facilitator – Rapid Improvement Workshops.